Is Flytampa working on CYYZ Toronto?

tomeraman

Is Flytampa working on CYYZ Toronto?

Post by tomeraman » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:30 am

Hello, i saw in you'r main page that you are working on another scenery but YSSY and copenhagen and after a short view of a map of the area a came to a conclutaion that the closest place to The place marked in the map in the Main Page is toronto and it is also logical because you said that because Montreal was a big sucsses you will be making more scenerys in canada. so are you working on CYYZ? and P.S: will you please consider making KDTW Detroit? it will be a graet scenery :D
aircanadajet

Re: Is Flytampa working on CYYZ Toronto?

Post by aircanadajet » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:54 am

I have the same question, is Toronto in the works? I have to say, your airports are the best out there.
fakeflyer737

Post by fakeflyer737 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:26 am

SunSkyJet is working on KDTW (Freeware)....probably better quality than most Payware

OryxSim is working on CYYZ (Payware).....they are taking forever and I'm sure how good the quality will be

FlyTampa is work on CYYZ as well, they're just keeping quiet about it because they have competition in the market.
SpeedbirdATC

Post by SpeedbirdATC » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:42 am

would much prefer CYEG or YCC, also anyone like my signature? :D
fakeflyer737

Post by fakeflyer737 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:20 pm

SpeedbirdATC wrote:would much prefer CYEG or YCC, also anyone like my signature? :D

SimAddons is doing YYC and YEG, they're both in BETA at the moment.
marvic

Post by marvic » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:37 am

That's great if you are a simaddons fan, not everyone is. That's why this request is in this FlyTampa forum.
mossman8787

Post by mossman8787 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:06 am

would much prefer CYEG or YCC, also anyone like my signature? :D.
There's probably almost no point in doing any major development for these airports right now. Both are going through some MAJOR updates and renovations. YEG is getting a new control tower and certain additions to the terminal. YYC is getting a new control tower basically a new terminal, new airport buildings, and a new runway (to be the longest in Canada). It'd be a shame to have them put a lot of effort into doing it now and have it become obsolete the moment it releases.

Don't get me wrong they are great airports for the future, especially with all these new and pretty details, but it'd be a tricky game to play.
fakeflyer737

Post by fakeflyer737 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:54 pm

mossman8787 wrote:
There's probably almost no point in doing any major development for these airports right now. Both are going through some MAJOR updates and renovations. YEG is getting a new control tower and certain additions to the terminal. YYC is getting a new control tower basically a new terminal, new airport buildings, and a new runway (to be the longest in Canada). It'd be a shame to have them put a lot of effort into doing it now and have it become obsolete the moment it releases.

Don't get me wrong they are great airports for the future, especially with all these new and pretty details, but it'd be a tricky game to play.
The SimAddons CYYC/CYEG will include ALL of the runways, taxiways, terminals etc right off the bat.
marvic

Post by marvic » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:46 pm

fakeflyer737 wrote:
mossman8787 wrote:

The SimAddons CYYC/CYEG will include ALL of the runways, taxiways, terminals etc right off the bat.
Did you realize this is a request for FlyTampa scenery on their forums?
"That's great if you are a simaddons fan, not everyone is. That's why this request is in this FlyTampa forum." Let FlyTampa decide." Make a facebook page or go post on Avsim about Simaddons.
aircanadajet

Post by aircanadajet » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:50 pm

"OryxSim is working on CYYZ (Payware).....they are taking forever and I'm sure how good the quality will be"

I just looked at this site and they have posted a banner picture of what it will look like on their site,and I have to say it doesn't come not even close to FlyTampa, it looks pretty amateur in my opinion.
mossman8787

Post by mossman8787 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:49 am

I'd assume you'd have a pretty difficult time having an acurate representation "right off the bat" when some of these things haven't even been built yet.
SpeedbirdATC

Post by SpeedbirdATC » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:25 pm

fakeflyer737 wrote:
mossman8787 wrote:

no offense but are you an advertiser for simaddons?
fakeflyer737

Post by fakeflyer737 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:36 pm

no I'm not an advertiser for SimAddons you moron, I love their products thats all.
SpeedbirdATC

Post by SpeedbirdATC » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:40 pm

fakeflyer737 wrote:no I'm not an advertiser for SimAddons you moron, I love their products thats all.
Sigh... it was a question...