Singapore

Colokent

Singapore

Post by Colokent » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:30 pm

FlyTampa did a great job on Dubai rebooted....what about Singapore--the whole island, the city, and its airports:

- Changi (commercial)
- Seletar (commercial)
- Changi East and West (military)
- Paya Lebar (military)
- Tengah (military)
- Senbawang (military)

This would be an outstanding scenery that would allow total immersion...and yes, it would cost much more, but you'd get a whole country!

Kent
nickac1092

Re: Singapore

Post by nickac1092 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Imagine simulations already made Singapore. Go here: http://www.imaginesim.com/wsss01.htm
gizmo

Post by gizmo » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:42 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and i also happen to work in WSSS in airport management.I understand that there are 2 other developers who created the Singapore Airport and with scenary but there are no way as good as the ones created by Flytampa. Flyampa scenearies are really out of this world and it's professinally created.Please re consider making WSSS as im sure it will be well worth it.If you require info of the airport, i would be willing to assist with general info which may help in the developement precess.

Regards
Colokent

Post by Colokent » Mon May 27, 2013 7:28 pm

I'm well aware of the existing WSSS sceneries....not focusing on that. Rather, I'm talking about the entire island of Singapore...nowhere in the world provides the ability to model an entire nation and it's civilian and military airfields that Singapore does...Never been to Singapore, but I could see a product being like FlyTampa's Hong Kong...

Kent