KSAN San Diego rebooted?

juniormafia27

Re: KSAN San Diego rebooted?

Post by juniormafia27 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Benncpp15 wrote:Hell no, look at those concrete ground and the roofs at the end of the video. Its terrible.

These videos are processed to make it look better anyway. Be careful if you buy it, LatinVFR is Flightsim the equivalent of buying a knockoff Chinese Iphone. I have their MIA & Keywest. Both are worst than the Microsoft default.
I am looking at some of my old videos of the airport....looks good on my PC. I mean not saying I don't believe you. Miami beach looks nice. With full HD Key West looks nice...especially the water around the island
DogStar

Post by DogStar » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:58 am

Benncpp15 wrote:Hell no, look at those concrete ground and the roofs at the end of the video. Its terrible.

These videos are processed to make it look better anyway. Be careful if you buy it, LatinVFR is Flightsim the equivalent of buying a knockoff Chinese Iphone. I have their MIA & Keywest. Both are worst than the Microsoft default.
Oh come on booby ... is this the way to justify your scenery rip offs ? or are you suffering from blindness, writing out of a sanatorium if seeing the Latin VFR stuff worse than default ? poor world :(

Even if FlyTampa surely is a class of its own, there is no need insulting the Latin VFR crew, as they brought and still bring a lot of fun to our simulators. So better be quiet now kid !
DogStar

Post by DogStar » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:58 am

xxx
nickac1092

Post by nickac1092 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:03 pm

[quote="Benncpp15"]It looks cheap to me. Their MIA scenery was absolute crap & a frame hog.
SAN would be great but its a complete waste on LatinVFr.[/quote]

Dude, bad start. Im going to bash on you now. They made MIA and its far better then what you think it is. Frame hog MIA and absolute crap? Go F yourself. They also make Key West. And crappy San Diego? Go F yourself again. The screenshots look great and i get 35FPS or more at their airports with FS9 maxed out and alot of other programs running in the backround. Take a look at my signiture. Even on my other computer i get a good 23-25 FPS at their scenerys. Lighten up.

Seriously, GO F YOURSELF you little kid. Man, i have never seen anobody bash on Latin VFR. F***ing hater. Haters gona hate.
Benncpp15

Post by Benncpp15 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:31 pm

nickac1092 wrote:
Benncpp15 wrote:It looks cheap to me. Their MIA scenery was absolute crap & a frame hog.
SAN would be great but its a complete waste on LatinVFr.

Dude, bad start. Im going to bash on you now. They made MIA and its far better then what you think it is. Frame hog MIA and absolute crap? Go F yourself. They also make Key West. And crappy San Diego? Go F yourself again. The screenshots look great and i get 35FPS or more at their airports with FS9 maxed out and alot of other programs running in the backround. Take a look at my signiture. Even on my other computer i get a good 23-25 FPS at their scenerys. Lighten up.

Seriously, GO F YOURSELF you little kid. Man, i have never seen anobody bash on Latin VFR. F***ing hater. Haters gona hate.
Calm down Dickbreath. Its just a scenery, not your mother.
I like FT, FSDT, Flightbeam & ORBX. After getting used to those guys, LatinVFR looks like it was made by a group of special needs bonobos.
nickac1092

Post by nickac1092 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:32 pm

You got horrible taste in scenery then. Learn some respect towards Latin VFR. They put hard work into their scenerys just as much as everybody else. And yet you throw them out the door you hater.
Benncpp15

Post by Benncpp15 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:59 pm

nickac1092 wrote:You got horrible taste in scenery then. Learn some respect towards Latin VFR. They put hard work into their scenerys just as much as everybody else. And yet you throw them out the door you hater.
Horrible taste? You're on the FT site you douchebag & you talk to me about respect. I'm guessing you use FS9 & regularly blow mexicans, so can't use real scenery.

I'll respect LatinVFR when they learn to make scenery fit to go beyond the avsim library.
nickac1092

Post by nickac1092 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:26 pm

Ha. wow kid. That machine of mine in the signiture is worth 4 grand. Nvidia 690 is a 1000 dollar card, 4 screens, sound system. Countless addons for FS9. Ive spent more money then you ever had on systems and addons for FS.

Fly tampa scenery is awesome but FSDT is even better, and Aerosoft is the best. so STFU kid. you dont know S***. Seriously you should be banned for being a hater.
Spiritflyerms

Post by Spiritflyerms » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:28 pm

You both sound like a pair of disrespectful brats.

But, has everyone forgotten Latin vfrs history stealing textures from other developers?
I don't trust anyone involved in thievery. In this case, from their own community,

http://airdailyx.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06 ... n-vfr.html
Do they still deserve respect nickac? I didn't think so.
DogStar

Post by DogStar » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:39 pm

To be honest, I didn't even know abou this affair. But it seems to be solved and forgotten - right? no reason for hating anymore, better let's enjoy all those nice sceneries ...
nickac1092

Post by nickac1092 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:53 pm

Seriously. Just live with what you got.
juniormafia27

Post by juniormafia27 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Man i am rolling on the floor reading the comments!!! This stuff is funny!!!!!......Comedy hour on the FT site equals PRICELESS!!! :D