KSAN San Diego rebooted?

Velocity

KSAN San Diego rebooted?

Post by Velocity » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:33 am

Hello

Will a San Diego rebooted Version come in the near future?

I`m asking because Latin VFR is bringing out their San Diego Scenery.

If yes, will it come for FS9, too?

Thank you
DogStar

Re: KSAN San Diego rebooted?

Post by DogStar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:25 pm

Why rebooting KSAN when it is done by LatinVFR already !? the LatinVFR product looks quite fine and even if FlyTampa surely could do it even better, there is absolutely no need for this !!
And FS9 is dead for the FlyTampa developers - sad, but true ...
Menemeth

Post by Menemeth » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:47 pm

DogStar wrote:Why rebooting KSAN when it is done by LatinVFR already !? the LatinVFR product looks quite fine and even if FlyTampa surely could do it even better, there is absolutely no need for this !! And FS9 is dead for the FlyTampa developers - sad, but true ...
When did LatinVFR do a San Diego (KSAN)? Got a link to it? :? And when did George say he was giving up on FS9? Got a link to that also! :?
deltaboeing84

Post by deltaboeing84 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:56 pm

DogStar wrote:Why rebooting KSAN when it is done by LatinVFR already !? the LatinVFR product looks quite fine and even if FlyTampa surely could do it even better, there is absolutely no need for this !!
If you're going to say things like this, post a link. All I've seen are rumors.
juniormafia27

Post by juniormafia27 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:21 pm

deltaboeing84 wrote:
DogStar wrote:Why rebooting KSAN when it is done by LatinVFR already !? the LatinVFR product looks quite fine and even if FlyTampa surely could do it even better, there is absolutely no need for this !!
If you're going to say things like this, post a link. All I've seen are rumors.

It's true!!! 8)

http://www.flycay.com/forums/showthread ... -Preview-2

http://www.flycay.com/forums/showthread ... and-FS2004
Benncpp15

Post by Benncpp15 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:37 pm

It looks cheap to me. Their MIA scenery was absolute crap & a frame hog.
SAN would be great but its a complete waste on LatinVFr.
juniormafia27

Post by juniormafia27 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Benncpp15 wrote:It looks cheap to me. Their MIA scenery was absolute crap & a frame hog.
SAN would be great but its a complete waste on LatinVFr.
Key West was good.....Miami ran good on my PC....what are your specs? :)
Benncpp15

Post by Benncpp15 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Even if MIA ran better, its still crap. Thankyou for the help however.
Most of Latin's catalog looks barely freeware quality. I'm just fussy if i'm paying.
juniormafia27

Post by juniormafia27 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Benncpp15 wrote:Even if MIA ran better, its still crap. Thankyou for the help however.
Most of Latin's catalog looks barely freeware quality. I'm just fussy if i'm paying.
ROTF!!!! :D Yeah I understand. I guess I am the same when you pay the fee!!! :P
Flukey

Post by Flukey » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:39 pm

I thought their MIA for FS9 was pretty good, maxed out full Ai and frames locked at 30 no worries.
I also bought Cozumel, crown point and Caracas and think they are both well represented airports....

ttcp - http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h262/ ... cc0fd6.jpg

But I guess each to their own and some may like them while others don't.......
But if you want to buy utter crap, get Auscene (cls) - Sydney Professional for Fs2004 and FSX, http://secure.simmarket.com/auscene-syd ... al-x.phtml, man I'm glad I didn't buy that especially at 19 euro's for default scenery and not even at the correct airport layout!!!

That is the reason we need a Flytampa YSSY!!!!!!!!!
Benncpp15

Post by Benncpp15 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:16 am

LatinVFR are about quantity not quality. They use over edited screenshots to sell there amateur rubbish.
I fell for it with MIA & I'm 100% sure SAN will be a ripoff aswell. They are probably a bunch of kids in Mexico taking money off you blind old men :))

Sydney looks shit too but I've never tried that.
DogStar

Post by DogStar » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:22 am

KMIA by Latin VFR is terrible, that's true ... I even got back to the old FlyTampa version. But they did wonderful sceneries like Toncontin or Caracas, and KSAN also looks pretty good at the screenshots.
And next time, if you don't believe what I say or talk about 'rumours' please, have at least a LITTLE search on the net first.
And I would love to see an European Hub, made by FlyTampa ... such as Paris or Amsterdam. We urgently need it, and the market for this is huge as the available versions are totally outdated (Paris) or total crap (Amsterdam).
juniormafia27

Post by juniormafia27 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:35 pm

Benncpp15 wrote:LatinVFR are about quantity not quality. They use over edited screenshots to sell there amateur rubbish.
I fell for it with MIA & I'm 100% sure SAN will be a ripoff aswell. They are probably a bunch of kids in Mexico taking money off you blind old men :))

Sydney looks shit too but I've never tried that.
You might not feel that way after you see this user video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaiDCw0rnQM
Benncpp15

Post by Benncpp15 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Hell no, look at those concrete ground and the roofs at the end of the video. Its terrible.

These videos are processed to make it look better anyway. Be careful if you buy it, LatinVFR is Flightsim the equivalent of buying a knockoff Chinese Iphone. I have their MIA & Keywest. Both are worst than the Microsoft default.