KDEN or KIAH Next Airport???

juniormafia27

KDEN or KIAH Next Airport???

Post by juniormafia27 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:00 pm

How about Denver International Airport or Houston's George Bush Intercontinental Airport?

:)
Flukey

Re: KDEN or KIAH Next Airport???

Post by Flukey » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:59 pm

Hey, if you are after a Denver, http://www.imaginesim.com/kden01.htm :)
CX 747-400

Post by CX 747-400 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:33 am

Junior,
You will not see FlyTampa make either of them. FT doesnt not make Mega Airports. They will only do small and medium size fields. I wish they would make larger fields, but since FT is only 2 people, and each make there own scenery, a mega would take to long for them to make.
swajc

Post by swajc » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:16 am

CX 747-400 wrote:Junior,
You will not see FlyTampa make either of them. FT doesnt not make Mega Airports. They will only do small and medium size fields. I wish they would make larger fields, but since FT is only 2 people, and each make there own scenery, a mega would take to long for them to make.
If this is true then why is YSSY a consideration? YSSY seems mega to me.
CX 747-400

Post by CX 747-400 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:14 pm

swajc wrote:
If this is true then why is YSSY a consideration? YSSY seems mega to me.
YSSY is a medium sized airport. Take a look on google maps, and compare the size and infrastructure of YSSY to KIAH, KDEN, KATL, KDFW, ZBAA, EGLL. These are what you would call Mega Airports.

Plus, George and Martin have both said in the past that they will not take on the mega airports.
juniormafia27

Post by juniormafia27 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Flukey wrote:Hey, if you are after a Denver, http://www.imaginesim.com/kden01.htm :)

I know that. I own both versions. They can make it better though.
juniormafia27

Post by juniormafia27 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Flukey wrote:Hey, if you are after a Denver, http://www.imaginesim.com/kden01.htm :)

juniormafia27

Post by juniormafia27 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Ok. What about Hobby International Airport KHOU? Or KCOS Colorado Springs......maybe Tucon, KDAL, or KPDX? :)
Flukey

Post by Flukey » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:17 pm

juniormafia27 wrote:

Yes there is no doubt that a Flytampa touch in design is better in quality then imaginesim (taking nothing away from these guys), but surely it would make no commercial sense to design KDEN since it is already out in the market place (and imaginesim have already updated the original)?? :)
CX 747-400

Post by CX 747-400 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:10 pm

juniormafia27 wrote:

Ok. What about Hobby International Airport KHOU? Or KCOS Colorado Springs......maybe Tucon, KDAL, or KPDX? :)
As someone that was raised in Houston, I would love to see KHOU.
juniormafia27

Post by juniormafia27 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Flukey wrote:
juniormafia27 wrote:

Yes there is no doubt that a Flytampa touch in design is better in quality then imaginesim (taking nothing away from these guys), but surely it would make no commercial sense to design KDEN since it is already out in the market place (and imaginesim have already updated the original)?? :)
Actually no they didn't Pena Blvd has not been updated. Stapleton Plaze around the airport not done. No Rent-A-Car lots along the Blvd and FedEx, DHL, UPS terminals absent of detail. Neighborhoods currently around the airport Tower Rd. I-70 and Chambers Rd....Yeah someone else needs to do it again. :)
flyboy8988

Post by flyboy8988 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:53 am

Imaginesim is in the process of updating all their current sceneries. They are currently doing KCLT. So KDEN will be getting updated soon enough.
juniormafia27

Post by juniormafia27 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:54 pm

flyboy8988 wrote:Imaginesim is in the process of updating all their current sceneries. They are currently doing KCLT. So KDEN will be getting updated soon enough.

Point being KIAD was made by Imaginesim and now Flightbeam is making one. So market wise it would be a good investment. Someone should do KDEN. Either FlyTampa, FSDreamteam, or Orbx(surrounding area).
JordanBellow

Post by JordanBellow » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:53 pm

I believe that FlyTampa was thinking of doing a KSEA Reboot for FSX.