WHAT IS THE POSSIBILITY OF PITTSBURGH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT?

USAIRWAYS330

WHAT IS THE POSSIBILITY OF PITTSBURGH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT?

Post by USAIRWAYS330 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:13 pm

I was wondering if you guys or if any one else knows if anyone is going to make a Pittsburgh International Airport scenery airport that was actually going to be a realistic airport?? It would be a great airport to do it being it isless than 15 years old is still a modern airport. Also one of the biggest airports built after Denver. Also since USAirways dropped them as a hub, it is now dimishing.They have already closed to commuter gate terminal. Also they are considering to close 1-2 concorses. If you could please take KPIT into consideration, before it totally dies!!

thank you
Michael G
RyanF2009

Post by RyanF2009 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:27 pm

Well, aside from the fact that you wrote the subject all in CAPS...

I too would love to see PIT done. Although I may be biased due to the fact that it is the one nearest to me :P. But I do love PIT, it really is a nice airport, and I hope its future is bright. Things are looking up with Southwest coming in late spring/early summer, maybe something good can become of that :).

And I could possibly supply some photos, although I'm not headed there for a few months, haven't got any flights real soon, did one last month though. I really like my PIT :P
Dillon

Post by Dillon » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:52 pm

KPIT is something I've been wanting to see for awhile.... :?