Another new Flight Simulator

Silverbird

Re: Another new Flight Simulator

Post by Silverbird » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:03 am

Hey George I'm definitely in love with the night lighting looks great the flight model seem ok I guess with more updates and patches it should get better. for now I'm going to stick to fsx since its so much easier to mess with files and tweaking the only thing that confuses me is the fact that I heard it wasn't easy to make scenery for.

I guess it cant do layers or say if you want to add a photo scenery then the airport then something else you cant. not sure how ground polys work in in x-plane. how are you doing so far in the uk ? I remember you mentioning that you had moved from the u.s awhile back now its not great over hear but stable, but I keep hearing things about Europe not doing to good over there with the banks messing around.
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:21 pm

I'm settled in & luckily I avoid most the worlds problems working from home. I did however get laid off from Iracing during the recession but that could be a good thing or I'd had not resumed fulltime work for Flytampa.
My girlfriend's job decides where we move now.
I miss Orlando for the cheap flying out of KORL & oddly, I still miss Panera Bread.
newmanix

Post by newmanix » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:01 am

Yes i'll have the "you pick two" with the turkey artichoke sandwich and cream of brockley soup. Um... no chips i'll have the baguette... um yes the wheat with butter and jelly on the side. Oh 2 chockolate chip cookies over there and a pumpkin muffin. For the drink i'll have that wonderful limonade.

Thank God there is one down the street from my job and down the street from my apartment in Marina Del Rey. Though I did miss it when I was living in Essex when I worked for MAXjet in the UK few years back...
MidgeyMidget2

Post by MidgeyMidget2 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:48 pm

george[flytampa] wrote:I still miss Panera Bread.
Okay, so I'm not the only one addicted to that place. I actually frequently visit Paradise Bakery and Cafe but they are essentially the same as Panera, just with a different name (and Panera is their parent company).
Silverbird

Post by Silverbird » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:35 pm

george[flytampa] wrote:I'm settled in & luckily I avoid most the worlds problems working from home. I did however get laid off from Iracing during the recession but that could be a good thing or I'd had not resumed fulltime work for Flytampa.
My girlfriend's job decides where we move now.
I miss Orlando for the cheap flying out of KORL & oddly, I still miss Panera Bread.
Glad you doing ok over there George Haven't been to korl Il admit I haven't tried Panera Bread yet yes I know I have too go asap my wife keeps reminding me all the time lol.

Hopefully they wont move your girlfriend again moving suck's big time. I have to admit I'm glade your on full time in flytampa you and Martin do some really beautiful work you guys have a sort of certain art style. and you know how this is such a small niche market its hard to get good quality work and it would suck big time to lose you or Martin, well I let you know here when I do eat the Panera Bread will try to go after the holidays. :D
skydvdan

Post by skydvdan » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:40 am

I've never had it. So I should try it then I guess?
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:53 pm

skydvdan wrote:I've never had it. So I should try it then I guess?
It'll be disappointing now we have hyped it. Its just a posh Subway.
skydvdan

Post by skydvdan » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:53 am

How about suggestions then for when I go today or tomorrow.
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:19 pm

I always had a half sandwich & soup. Cuban pork & low fat chicken noodle soup.