Update & new plans

bradley27

Re: Update & new plans

Post by bradley27 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:43 pm

George!!! Consider a FT Bangkok Intl pleassssseeee!!

Wishing you a pleasant Christmas matey!
bradley27

Post by bradley27 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Nils wrote:Dubai will be done by Aerosoft, they announced it in ther latest Winter 2011-2012 flyer
Where??
Nils

Post by Nils » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:13 am

bradley27 wrote:
Nils wrote:Dubai will be done by Aerosoft, they announced it in ther latest Winter 2011-2012 flyer
Where??
I don't know if they sent it to the UK aswell, but I recieved a Winter 2011/2011 flyer last week.
Here's a copy of that page:
altstiff

Post by altstiff » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:46 pm

WOW Mega Airport YYZ! That is excellent news......
bradley27

Post by bradley27 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Where is this information sourced from!? I see Simwings/Aerosofts Heathrow looks like it will be getting a 2012 update makeover finally! About time too, UK2000 have really outdone them in terms of updates and performance!
Nils

Post by Nils » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:04 am

bradley27 wrote:Where is this information sourced from!? I see Simwings/Aerosofts Heathrow looks like it will be getting a 2012 update makeover finally! About time too, UK2000 have really outdone them in terms of updates and performance!
As I said two times already: from the flyer they sent around (at least I got it shipped).
tupolevCZ

Post by tupolevCZ » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:16 am

Please create a Prague airport - LKPR. Although there is a freeware scenery, but unfortunately it is outdated and full of bugs. Prague Airport is the second largest airport in Central Europe in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Prague Airport LKPR expect great development. Due to these facts would payware scenery from the Prague airport FlyTampa LKPR deserved. I vote for LKPR. Thank You
Caribflyer

Post by Caribflyer » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:57 am

If I were to make a suggestion.....Fly Tampa has produced two fantastic Caribbean products such as the St.Maarten and Grenadines scenery package. My suggestion is why not complete the entire Caribbean? Especially Barbados which is a Caribbean hotspot for many airlines.

Another suggestion would be KJFK, KEWR, KTEB, KLGA along with the city of Manhattan
FSFlyer

Post by FSFlyer » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:34 am

I would like to request a new airport that isn't in FSX because it was only completed in 2010... It is Durban International Airport, South Africa (King Shaka International). It is one of the 3 main cities of South Africa and handles domestic routes mainly, with a couple international, the main international is with Emirates to Dubai, with others to mauritius, seychelles, and other various small holiday destinations. It is not a big airport but has a runway length of 3.7km and is fully equipped to handle 747's... Please would the FlyTampa team consider this and add it to the list of possibilities as FSX does not hav this airport it only has the old Durban airport which shut down to many reasons. Plz dont ignore this and could someone plz let me know if it is going to be considered. My email is: Dylanvignola96@gmail.com
Thanx :)
FedExPilot151

Post by FedExPilot151 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:56 pm

gillespie20 wrote:I would like to make a scenery request without being attacked.. Could you add Memphis to your list of possibilities.. It is the major hub for FedEx and a small hub for Delta. It was done by Blueprint but not very well as I was born and raised there and also worked for Fedex there back in the early 80's when Fedex only had Falcon's as their lift equipment...
Thank you someone else votes for MEM as well! FT Are you listening? I know BluePrint made one and that sucks as well with the quality and amazement that FT brings I will be very very proud :) Being born and currently live there now under the short final approach for runway 27 please make this after CYUL or so!
deltaboeing84

Post by deltaboeing84 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:25 am

Nothing is wrong with the blueprint scenery. Quit your whining.
skydvdan

Post by skydvdan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:08 pm

I hate when someone complains that blueprint's sceneries are crap. They put a lot of time into their projects and they say on their website that the point of their sceneries are not to compete with the likes of FlyTampa but instead to just give a representation of the airport that is a little better than default or nothing. The bashing of Blueprint needs to stop.
deltaboeing84

Post by deltaboeing84 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Exactly. I'm getting to where those are the sceneries that I have to buy because my computer is getting out of date, and Blueprint is really good with frames and all that. For people who don't have a lot of money, blueprint is awesome.
dsb

Post by dsb » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:18 pm

There is already an awesome version of Phuket - It would be great if you choose another Airport instead of this one!