How was the conference?

Jacek
Posts: 319

How was the conference?

Post by Jacek » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:07 pm

Did anyone go?
Tolbiac
Posts: 53

Re: How was the conference?

Post by Tolbiac » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:22 pm

Jacek wrote:Did anyone go?
Which one? the Hegelian Philosophy or the MicroMechanics one?
I couldn't attend both due to prior engagements ....
skydvdan
Posts: 2121

Re: How was the conference?

Post by skydvdan » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:24 am

Tolbiac wrote:
Jacek wrote:Did anyone go?
Which one? the Hegelian Philosophy or the MicroMechanics one?
I couldn't attend both due to prior engagements ....
LMAO!!!
I'll be curious to hear who actually went to the Avsim conference and how it was. George, did you get your Readers Choice award yet? :wink:
sssummer
Posts: 46

Post by sssummer » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:58 pm

I went to the conference, and yes George won the reader's choice award for his freeware of KBOS! Congrats George. Nice trophy too. Guess it will be in the mail.
george[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 3472

Post by george[flytampa] » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:28 pm

Wow. I didn't have any idea.
Did they publish the results somewhere yet?
sssummer
Posts: 46

Post by sssummer » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:15 pm

Not up yet on the AVSIM site. They had a reader's choice (sort of a people's chocie award) and their Bravo Zulu awards.
Jacek
Posts: 319

Post by Jacek » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:33 am

Nice, congrats George. Any pictures?
altstiff
Posts: 220

Post by altstiff » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:51 am

Posted now at AVSIM.

WTG George!
Jacek
Posts: 319

Post by Jacek » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:19 am

After 21540215100000 patches, Feelthere finally got their award for the 737. I myself recently re-discovered this bird in my fleet and I'm flying it more often now. Congrats to Victor too.
altstiff
Posts: 220

Post by altstiff » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:41 am

Jacek wrote:After 21540215100000 patches, Feelthere finally got their award for the 737. I myself recently re-discovered this bird in my fleet and I'm flying it more often now. Congrats to Victor too.
Yes it is a fine bird. I love flying it too.

Wonder why there are so little repaints for it?
f15pilotaf
Posts: 83

Post by f15pilotaf » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:45 pm

Congrats George ! :D
OSS-J.Nielsen
Posts: 51

Post by OSS-J.Nielsen » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:41 pm

Congrats George! Well done. :)
skydvdan
Posts: 2121

Post by skydvdan » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:20 pm

george[flytampa] wrote:Wow. I didn't have any idea.
Did they publish the results somewhere yet?
I knew you'd win it. I was honored just to be nominated. :wink:
gunsontheroof
Posts: 409

Post by gunsontheroof » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:10 pm

Cheers, George. When's the party? :wink:
Post Reply