Las Vegas....I really would like to fly around there again!

johnnybell

Las Vegas....I really would like to fly around there again!

Post by johnnybell » Mon May 04, 2020 6:57 pm

I was really happy when Fly Tampa had updates for P3Dv5 really fast! I had no problems at all with Dubai, Hong Kong, Sydney and St. Maarten. One of my all time favorite areas to fly around is Las Vegas, and have loved the P3Dv4.5 scenery addon! I ran into a problem with updating my Vegas scenery, and had to request a new serial number. Thankfully, I received a new one really quickly! I fired up the installer, entered my email and the new serial number. I received a error message saying that I should copy and paste the number, which I had, and it failed to verify serial number and if the problem persists to contact Fly Tampa's support. I tried to re-enter the info a few times, and always the same result. Being impatient, and really wanting to have the wonderful Vegas scenery again, I just bought it again. I figured that would take care of the issue...I was wrong! Again, the installer, my email, and the new serial number...and the same message. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this to work...please!

Many Thanks,
John
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: Las Vegas....I really would like to fly around there again!

Post by martin[flytampa] » Tue May 05, 2020 1:18 am

First I refunded your double order for KLAS.
I checked both order's Serial number and both work. Emailed your serial and installer again.
johnnybell

Post by johnnybell » Tue May 05, 2020 10:20 am

Martin, thank you very much for crediting my second purchase! Unfortunately it still doesn't work. I'm still getting the same message about not verifying the serial number, and to copy and paste it in the installer's box. I am copying and pasting! Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
John
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Tue May 05, 2020 10:40 am

Have you tried just typing it in? Make sure there are no spaces at the start or end.
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Tue May 05, 2020 11:41 am

Also, you are using the correct Installer? This one:
https://www.flytampa.org/dwl/FlyTampa_U ... _Setup.exe

It needs to say Universal Installer for Prepar3D on the Installer Window.
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Tue May 05, 2020 12:16 pm

I noticed you also have TNCM and VHHX from us. I resent you those order emails. They use the same installer as KLAS. Can you try installing those the same way and see if you have problems with the serials.
pawatec@web.de

Post by pawatec@web.de » Thu May 28, 2020 4:45 pm

Hi folks,

i had also a couple of emails with Martin the last days. I am running into the same issue. I have all my serials in a safe place. But with the updater, i was able to update Boston and Sint Maarten, but with Sydney, Amsterdam and Toronto i am running into the same Problem, i re received the BMT Mails from Martin, thanks btw. but still the serials are not valid any more. And yes i am using the correct installer and looking for spaces at the serial phrase is soemthing i always do.
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Fri May 29, 2020 6:09 pm

pawatec@web.de wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:45 pm
Hi folks,

i had also a couple of emails with Martin the last days. I am running into the same issue. I have all my serials in a safe place. But with the updater, i was able to update Boston and Sint Maarten, but with Sydney, Amsterdam and Toronto i am running into the same Problem, i re received the BMT Mails from Martin, thanks btw. but still the serials are not valid any more. And yes i am using the correct installer and looking for spaces at the serial phrase is soemthing i always do.
email us again with an example like Sydney, with your serial and installer filename so i can test it.