Front page hint? ideas?

Post Reply
Ifikratis
Posts: 46

Front page hint? ideas?

Post by Ifikratis » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:26 pm

Hi,

I noticed there is a tower on the front page. Any ideas what this means?

Image
navymmw
Posts: 51

Re: Front page hint? ideas?

Post by navymmw » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:44 pm

That's the control tower for LOWW, so I'm assuming they're redoing it!
Er!k
Posts: 324

Re: Front page hint? ideas?

Post by Er!k » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:11 am

The text says 'Rebooted', so indeed an updated version is incoming...
germanflaps
Posts: 17

Re: Front page hint? ideas?

Post by germanflaps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:54 am

Nice, but what about the CPH reboot and ATL?
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 5185

Re: Front page hint? ideas?

Post by martin[flytampa] » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:56 am

CPH update is coming soon. ATH & OMDB updates are also being worked. LOWW update/reboot has been in the works for over a year as well.
F737NG
Posts: 29

Re: Front page hint? ideas?

Post by F737NG » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:15 am

martin[flytampa] wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:56 am
CPH update is coming soon. ATH & OMDB updates are also being worked. LOWW update/reboot has been in the works for over a year as well.
Martin, I really think that FlyTampa could endear themselves to the community a lot more by being a little more regular with your announcements.

Yes, as customers, we're a demanding bunch. However, I feel that communication during Boston and Vegas development was better than what we are seeing now.

Your products are excellent, which explains why your customers are eager for more regular updates. A simple screenshot from each one of your sceneries under construction every few months would work wonders.
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1218

Re: Front page hint? ideas?

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:35 pm

This is understandable but, without making any assumptions about how others work, it is an extremely busy period for us. Sometimes previews and discussions on potential release timelines take precious time away from actual work.

Other than that, I can just confirm that CPH is getting wrapped up.
Mooze
Posts: 27

Re: Front page hint? ideas?

Post by Mooze » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:42 pm

Anything on the go for XP11?
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1218

Re: Front page hint? ideas?

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:22 pm

Progress on XP is ongoing but P3Dv4 and v5 updates are more pressing.
F737NG
Posts: 29

Re: Front page hint? ideas?

Post by F737NG » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:28 pm

emilios[flytampa] wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:35 pm
This is understandable but, without making any assumptions about how others work, it is an extremely busy period for us. Sometimes previews and discussions on potential release timelines take precious time away from actual work.

Other than that, I can just confirm that CPH is getting wrapped up.
I think that one photo of a new area of an airport under development every 3 months shouldn't take away too much of your time. It lets us know that your airports are progressing.
For instance, none of us customers know if ATL has had any work done on it yet.

As for questions on release dates, it's absolutely your (and every other developers') perogative to choose not to answer.

Appreciate the update on CPH.
Mooze
Posts: 27

Re: Front page hint? ideas?

Post by Mooze » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:31 am

emilios[flytampa] wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:22 pm
Progress on XP is ongoing but P3Dv4 and v5 updates are more pressing.
Thanks for the reply Emilios.
Post Reply