Haneda

tk92

Haneda

Post by tk92 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:02 am

Dear Flytampa,

This is not a request for making Tokyo Haneda, I am fully aware of the 'soap' that developed around it by announcing it and revoking it within a few days since another undisclosed developer was making it and that it has been in development for over a year. It has been more than a year since this discussion was held, and the only source of news that knew who that developer was, was AdX, but they had some changes last year and I tried to contact them for an update but D' Andre seems to have disappeared :D .
Now, I am (and probably a lot more) eagerly waiting for a quality RJTT and of course I'm not asking for you to disclose the 'secret' developer I assume you had contact with, but do you know if there is a good chance this airport will be released at some point? I hope we weren't waiting for the released RJTT by Technobrain :shock:, since that one was not too good.....

Anyway, good luck with KLAS and KATL, looking very much forward to it!

Regards,
Thomas
pmb2016

Re: Haneda

Post by pmb2016 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:37 am

RJTT has been published by Japanese Developer Technobrain a few months ago and can be bought via Simmarket internationally. I own it (...I try to get everything in JP). It my be not in the flyTAMPA class, but visually it is not bad, while performance could be a touch better.

Kind regards, Michael
tk92

Post by tk92 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:24 am

Hi Michael,

I own that scenery too, it's better than nothing obviously, but I assume AdX was talking about another project :D

Regards,
Thomas
simsuper80

Post by simsuper80 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:11 pm

I was wondering that too. (it feels like the flight sim community is dead to D' Andre )
BoazDK

Post by BoazDK » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:18 pm

OH YES! I am all in!
erict

Post by erict » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:03 pm

ugh and Narita could use some love. Current scenery is not so great. :wink: