KMCO - Orlando Area/Next door to Tampa

Dillon

KMCO - Orlando Area/Next door to Tampa

Post by Dillon » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:56 am

Since Vegas is coming along fantastic I was wondering why not do another dedicated entertainment city which is the Orlando area. Vegas is the adult entertainment capital of the world why not do the family entertainment capital of the world. Orlando would be a great companion to Vegas from the space coast where the Disney Cruise Line leaves out of to Magic Kingdom. A great area for Fly Tampa to tackle. Not to mention it's proximity to the city of Tampa itself. Just an idea I hope you guys consider. :wink:
ywg256

Re: KMCO - Orlando Area/Next door to Tampa

Post by ywg256 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:42 pm

Dillon wrote:Since Vegas is coming along fantastic I was wondering why not do another dedicated entertainment city which is the Orlando area. Vegas is the adult entertainment capital of the world why not do the family entertainment capital of the world. Orlando would be a great companion to Vegas from the space coast where the Disney Cruise Line leaves out of to Magic Kingdom. A great area for Fly Tampa to tackle. Not to mention it's proximity to the city of Tampa itself. Just an idea I hope you guys consider. :wink:
KMCO by T2G works fine through P3D v4.1 you won't see KMCO from FT anytime soon I am sure.