Board index » FlyTampa » General Discussion

Post
 martin[flytampa] (Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:55 am)

Site Admin | Posts: 5193 | Location: Tampa/FL
VetteHead wrote:I saw the announcement today at FSElite, but where do I get the new installers for Vienna and St. Maarten? If I go to downloads it doesn't show them.

Thanks.


Follow the links on the OP of this thread.
Post
 jonFezza (Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:20 am)

Posts: 12 | Location: Sunderland, UK
Bakern wrote:Thanks.

FlyTampa delivers again. :)

Vienna, St.Marten and Toronto P3D v4 installers out today. Great work as usual. :)

Cheers
Stein-Ove


Well Vienna and Toronto v4 installers were already out :P
Post
 pwjt8d (Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:44 pm)

Posts: 1
Thanks FT, I really appreciate the updates.
Post
 martin[flytampa] (Tue May 01, 2018 11:10 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 5193 | Location: Tampa/FL
The CYYZ 1.4 Installer was updated again today with fixes for the SODE jetways.
Post
 mikced (Fri May 04, 2018 4:08 am)

Posts: 3
As a customer of St Maarten I am very happy its constantly updated to support the latest simulator and even with some added feature resently released, that is true customer service Flytampa! That said I cant help but see my favorite Grenadines just keep slipping further and further behind towards a legacy product. Will it ever be updated at least to support P3Dv4?

Mike
Post
 martin[flytampa] (Fri May 04, 2018 7:22 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 5193 | Location: Tampa/FL
mikced wrote:As a customer of St Maarten I am very happy its constantly updated to support the latest simulator and even with some added feature resently released, that is true customer service Flytampa! That said I cant help but see my favorite Grenadines just keep slipping further and further behind towards a legacy product. Will it ever be updated at least to support P3Dv4?

Mike


Its planned, but honestly most other airports will get worked on before Grenadines I think.
Post
 Chris08 (Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:07 am)

Posts: 1
Have the patches dynamic light?

Regards Chris
Post
 pellelil (Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:24 pm)

Posts: 1
FlyTampa do you have any intensions making P3Dv4 installers for your products. I come here on a monthly (or so) basis looking if there will finally be v4 installers (for EKCH and EHAM)?

Pelle
Post
 BoazDK (Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:16 pm)

Posts: 201
Can you give us an update on the remaining airports? Like how is it going? Where are you in the process? What are the hold ups, if any?
Post
 martin[flytampa] (Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:48 pm)

Site Admin | Posts: 5193 | Location: Tampa/FL
BoazDK wrote:Can you give us an update on the remaining airports? Like how is it going? Where are you in the process? What are the hold ups, if any?


KaiTak is the next v4 update, about to be released.
Post
 Chok (Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:07 am)

Posts: 45
martin[flytampa] wrote:
BoazDK wrote:Can you give us an update on the remaining airports? Like how is it going? Where are you in the process? What are the hold ups, if any?


KaiTak is the next v4 update, about to be released.


Can you reveal if Copenhagen is getting updated soon after Kai Tak ?
Post
 BoazDK (Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:16 pm)

Posts: 201
martin[flytampa] wrote:
BoazDK wrote:Can you give us an update on the remaining airports? Like how is it going? Where are you in the process? What are the hold ups, if any?


KaiTak is the next v4 update, about to be released.


Ok very good to know! We cannot wait as you can see 8) 8)
Post
 Roadie04 (Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:57 pm)

Posts: 2
[quote="martin[flytampa]"
KaiTak is the next v4 update, about to be released.[/quote]

Sorry, but why do you update first a abandoned airport? Why not Amsterdam or Athens?
Post
 skylane182 (Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:31 pm)

Posts: 2
Thanks for all P3D V4 updates. Are you also planning an update for Dubai Rebooted? If it isn't possible to include the new terminal, at least for Dynamic lighting and SODE?