Board index » FlyTampa » General Discussion

martin[flytampa] (Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:55 am)

Site Admin | Posts: 5135 | Location: Tampa/FL
VetteHead wrote:I saw the announcement today at FSElite, but where do I get the new installers for Vienna and St. Maarten? If I go to downloads it doesn't show them.

Thanks.

Follow the links on the OP of this thread.

Bakern wrote:Thanks.

FlyTampa delivers again. :)

Vienna, St.Marten and Toronto P3D v4 installers out today. Great work as usual. :)

Cheers
Stein-Ove

Well Vienna and Toronto v4 installers were already out :P

Thanks FT, I really appreciate the updates.
 martin[flytampa] (Tue May 01, 2018 11:10 pm)

The CYYZ 1.4 Installer was updated again today with fixes for the SODE jetways.

As a customer of St Maarten I am very happy its constantly updated to support the latest simulator and even with some added feature resently released, that is true customer service Flytampa! That said I cant help but see my favorite Grenadines just keep slipping further and further behind towards a legacy product. Will it ever be updated at least to support P3Dv4?

Mike
 martin[flytampa] (Fri May 04, 2018 7:22 pm)

mikced wrote:As a customer of St Maarten I am very happy its constantly updated to support the latest simulator and even with some added feature resently released, that is true customer service Flytampa! That said I cant help but see my favorite Grenadines just keep slipping further and further behind towards a legacy product. Will it ever be updated at least to support P3Dv4?

Mike

Its planned, but honestly most other airports will get worked on before Grenadines I think.