Several Configurator (s)

Juergen

Several Configurator (s)

Post by Juergen » Tue May 14, 2019 9:52 am

Hi,
I had 1(one) cofigurator on my desktop when I installed Las Vegas and Tampa airports. the configurator has 3 tabs - Las Vegas, Las Vegas City and Tampa.
Yesterday I installed FlyTampa Dubai and it created another configurator. So now I have 2 Two) configurators on my desktop.
Is there a way to combine all 3 airports in one configurator?
Thanks for answer
Juergen Mader
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: Several Configurator (s)

Post by martin[flytampa] » Tue May 14, 2019 6:19 pm

Check where you install the airports to. They all ask to be installed in the FSX or P3D root folder, resulting in a /FlyTampa/ subfolder, which is where the Configurator is also located. If you installed the various airports on the same Sim they should all be in the same place and use the same configurator. Only if you installed them for various Sims (like FSX and P3D) would you end up with more then one Configurator. You can check also by right clicking the desktop icons and selecting properties. Under Target it will show you the folder where each Configurator is located
Juergen

Re: Several Configurator (s)

Post by Juergen » Wed May 15, 2019 2:44 pm

Hi martin,
You are correct, the airports are installed in different directories. re-installed all airports to P3D root folder, with FlyTampa sub directory and all airports are in 1 (one) configurator.
Thanks for help
Juergen Mader