Board index » FlyTampa » General Discussion

Hi! Since it became a bit quiet about future X-Plane products I'd like to ask if you guys will continue to develop for this platform? From my understanding you are quite busy with KLAS at the moment, still, a little hint would be much appreciated! Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards, SEB

I always take a peak on this forum to see if there are any XP scenery ports but nothing since Corfu. Fly Tampa is the number one scenery developer and XP can use some quality airports. Maybe Las Vegas is coming to XP, that would be nice.

I'm really hoping to see more XP airports from FlyTampa as well!

In my case doing all my flying in Europe, I would love to see a new EKCH for example. As well as many other airports of course.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for future XP airports!

It the same for me I wait for CYUL for XP, hope to see it. It will be fun have a update if XP is still on your future plan

Thank

It the same for me too I wait for CYUL for XP 8)

Are you guys kidding? Global Art's CYUL is excellent

barbecan wrote:Are you guys kidding? Global Art's CYUL is excellent

Looking at the screenshots, Global Art is meh at best. Fly Tampa could do 100 times better.

Benncpp15 wrote:
barbecan wrote:Are you guys kidding? Global Art's CYUL is excellent

Looking at the screenshots, Global Art is meh at best. Fly Tampa could do 100 times better.

Of course Fly Tampa can do much better, just saying we have a good rendition of the airport. I hope to see more FT in XP