Board index » FlyTampa » General Discussion

The largest airport in the world by traffic and no one has done it yet for P3D4. Look forward to your great work on this airport.

Me too, when can we expect first screenshots? :)

this airport has been done and there is a good a quality version available...

elmucki wrote:this airport has been done and there is a good a quality version available...

There is quality and then there is FlyTampa quality. Like saying there is a good steak to eat, there is chuck and then there is filet.

Hate to be a nag but is there any timeframe for the first previews... no matter how small they may be? :)

ImagineSim has done a great job... should be spending resources on other projects rather than this... But hey, if they believe it will be a hit, who knows...

ImagineSim has done a great job... should be spending resources on other projects rather than this... But hey, if they believe it will be a hit, who knows...
 Christopher Low (Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:49 am)

The FlyTampa guys are not going to abandon a project that they have no doubt put a lot of time, effort and money into just because another developer has released the same airport. We all know just how impressive FlyTampa products are (I am about to pull the trigger on the P3D version of FlyTampa Corfu myself), so give the guys some credit and a little bit of respect for providing us with such spectacular scenery to enjoy 8)