Board index » FlyTampa » General Discussion

Being a customer of Flytampa, I didn't think twice about buying this version for X-Plane.
Very pleased with my purchase. Keep up the good work!

Jude

I just bought it. It looks amazing. Thank you for coming to X-Plane. I really hope we will get EKCH and some of the other ones, like EHAM one day in X-Plane as they look stunning and sceneries of your quality is one of the few things missing in X-Plane.
 emilios[flytampa] (Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:22 am)

Site Admin | Posts: 737 | Location: London, UK
thanks for the kind words, very glad you enjoy the first XP release :)

emilios[flytampa] wrote:thanks for the kind words, very glad you enjoy the first XP release :)

And hopefully not the last! Hope to see more soon!

SEB

I don't want to open a new topic for this. Just saying thank you FlyTampa. This is by far one of the most beautiful scenery for XP. I hope you will stay with XP as it is really a nice simulator.

Bought it yesterday and have to say, WOW. It is amazing with the custom mesh you brought with the scenery. Very nice slope. Love it.
 emilios[flytampa] (Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:39 am)

streichholz wrote:I don't want to open a new topic for this. Just saying thank you FlyTampa. This is by far one of the most beautiful scenery for XP. I hope you will stay with XP as it is really a nice simulator.

Bought it yesterday and have to say, WOW. It is amazing with the custom mesh you brought with the scenery. Very nice slope. Love it.

many thanks :)
it has actually been quite fun working with XPlane

Oh My god... I was dreaming about that for long time. I will download it tonight. I'm really excited

Thank you very much for your scenery.

You will have a lot of success because you're the best

Dervakon

I will wait for CYUL patiently 8) :D

emilios[flytampa] wrote:many thanks :)
it has actually been quite fun working with XPlane

Good to read, because I hope for more airport in XP from you. :)

FlyTampa Team,
Thanks for your addition to X-Plane. I have missed the amazing work of FlyTampa since I switched to X-Plane almost 4 years ago. I have been waiting for the day that your scenery would be made for X-Plane. I had tried converting some of the 20 packs that I purchased for Prepar and MSFS X to X-Plane, with little great success.

I have just completed a flight around your scenery. Amazing, no problems loading, and great frame rates 30+.

I hope that this is just the start of your work with X-Plane. Can't wait to fill my drives with FlyTampa scenery.

Thanks for the GREAT scenery of Corfu.

Chris

I just registered here to say thanks :)

Your whole Corfu is BEAUTIFUL! Well done and precise job. I wish and hope you will continue to add more such quality sceneries for X-Plane community.

Thank you again!

Same here, registered to say thanks for this fantastic scenery, missed all your products ever since I switched to XP11 !!
 emilios[flytampa] (Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:22 pm)

Thanks guys :)

Thanks for the really incredible work and I will buy all the other airports also the X-Plane will be published :wink: :)
Already had everyone at P3D

I totaly agree, with all of you!
FlyTampa makes the best and most realistic airports!
And I would love to have EKCH for X-Plane as well, could be amazing!