Board index » FlyTampa » General Discussion

Rongor wrote:What I still not understand, why some people seem to only focus on the same airports again and again. Don't you get bored revisiting ever the same destinations? I mean the globe is huge and there could be so much to discover, if people wouldn't concentrate on the airspace between EGLL and KSFO so much and effectively forcing dev studios to churn out the same American/European hubs ever again...

nice to see someone else who gets it. why do people keep on with "mega" airports? There are sooo many more out there that can be developed. That is why i buy most of the airport developers' products to support more of the secondary stuff out there. I realize not everyone can shell out cash at will but even still..who says you cannot fly from a mega that is already developed to a really nice secondary airport that hasn't been made before or for a very long time from the freeware archives of flightsim or such?

Goodmorning from Brasschaat Belgium,

My hope is dat FT will make EBBR. The old one from Aerosoft is way over the experation date and they fail
to let produce a updated one.

As FT did an outstanding job making EHAM, an oustanding EBBR would be for me and a lot of other simmers and very nice present.

You all have a great weekend,

Regards,

Cor

Guys I see you don't understand...

I like so many others, like to fly large international longhaul flights. And if you are like me an avid fan of this type of flying, then hubs is of major interest.

I wish to see the most important hubs around the world be made as realistic as possible, the dev. do not comply with my wishes however.

There are still many large hubs in Asia, Africa and South America that have never been made, I wish to see them done also.

But when major traffic centers are out of date, hubs that the airlines I mostly fly call home, I think that calls for them to be done, and who is better at this than Flytampa etc.?

BoazDK wrote:Guys I see you don't understand...

I like so many others, like to fly large international longhaul flights. And if you are like me an avid fan of this type of flying, then hubs is of major interest.

I wish to see the most important hubs around the world be made as realistic as possible, the dev. do not comply with my wishes however.

There are still many large hubs in Asia, Africa and South America that have never been made, I wish to see them done also.

But when major traffic centers are out of date, hubs that the airlines I mostly fly call home, I think that calls for them to be done, and who is better at this than Flytampa etc.?

who says you cannot fly from a mega that is already developed to a really nice secondary airport that hasn't been made before or for a very long time from the freeware archives of flightsim or such?

Either way, regardless of what anyone thinks of the quality of the current offerings; many do just fine IMO.

Sure DD's NYC stuff isn't the best and they dropped the ball with LGA but it's better than nothing. I mostly wanted a half decent EWR which I feel they provided so I'm happy.

But to reiterate what has already been said. Enough of the Norh America/Europe focus. We have plenty of destinations with adequate to excellent quality additions. Right now we're sorely missing some good African and Asian destinations. Give me a quality Guangzhou before rehashing yet another reiteration of LAX or ORD.

Matt2725 wrote:Enough of the Norh America/Europe focus. We have plenty of destinations with adequate to excellent quality additions. Right now we're sorely missing some good African and Asian destinations.

Well said buddy, totally agree!

The KLGA by Imagine Sim and KJFK by FSDT is really good. Nothing compared to FlyTampa's quality. That why I posted a comment on another post stating I wish FlyTampa had a staff of 100 people cranking put their masterpieces.

I was intrigued by Drzewieck's NYC airports - they look stunning - why did poster say they are crap. I have a real high end computer - it is an issue of frame rates? or does it suck for other reasons.

Unfortunately, we are held hostage by FlyTampa's schedule. I love them, but curse them daily as I await installers to put their airports in P3DV4. I already have them loaded in a parallel version of P3Dv3 along with many FSDT and imaginesim airports. No doubt FlyTampa is #1 - you bastards - get me more airports NOW!!!